Golden Ratio: $ES_F : 1542-1552 : Expected Day Session Range for EMINI

2013-03-11

$ES_F : 1542-1552 : Expected Day Session Range for EMINI

Possible attempt at all time high likely.


1535 key support level to watch.


Hope my friends in US are enjoying the clock change and not finding it all confusing. Markets still retain that bullish stance and with no news expected today, I would expect markets to play by the same hymn sheet and grind higher. This week is options expiry week so may be the touch to all time high is likely to happen by Wednesday/Thursday.

Today again I would expect to find support at 1542-39 area and resistance in 1551-53 area. I would be looking to see the reaction in the trading range before taking a trade. Market is looking to end on a bullish note.

In my hypothetical stock portfolio I will be reviewing various stocks from weekly close basis.

The trend is still bullish and calling tops is futile. However please have a look at this post from longer term perspective which is keeping me cautious at these levels.